Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In and Out Burger

8 comments:

  1. What a great picture!! Haha can't believe you two are married!! I'm looking forward to all the pictures!!! We need to hang out soon! Love you!! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey courtney long time no see/talk!!! Congrats on being married, isnt it the best? I love this picture!! You are definitely brave for sitting in those booths with your pretty dress :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Isn't married life the best! I'm so happy for you :) That's too funny you went to In and Out, we went to Sonic after and everyone looked at us like we were crazy too! I'm so gald you have a blog now, I don't get on facebook very often, so I'm excited to see what's new with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to let you mom know you have a Blog!! I love the kissing picture, who took it? You two are perfect I can wait to see you tomorrow!!. Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA I heard about it but I must admit the picture makes it that much better...I am glad you joined us in the blogging world...I love you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that's so awesome you went to in and out burger! It's so strange how good it is too! haha. Tyler & I got chinese after our reception & ate it on our bed!
    Glad to see you join the blogging world.. it's an awesome way to keep up to date on everyones busy married lives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for a Fowler blog! I'm excited to see all the fun things you guys do! We love you both SO much! Courtney we are so glad to have you as part of the family!!!

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Courtney and Landon! It's so good to find your blog and see that you guys are happily married. You guys made it! that's so exciting. Well i wish you guys the best.

    ReplyDelete