Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Family Fun

Last Saturday my family from AZ got to come up and enjoy the celebration of the wedding in utah. I loved that we were able to spend some more time together. I especially enjoy playing with my beautiful sister and her adorable family. We were invited to go play with cooper and cole at the Kangaroo gym where they have a ton of blow up slides for kids (and us big kids) to play on. It was so much fun for Landon and I. Cooper just LOVED it! And the boys (meaning Danny and Landon) loved being rough with Coop. Here's some pics from our fun time! We wish we got to see more of them! Also there is a video of Danny and Landon thinking it is fun to throw Cooper around a little bit. He enjoyed it until he got thrown down! haha

6 comments:

  1. cute pics and video!! Cole's hair is out of control!!.
    Keep posting. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna see more pics of your reception up there! Im sad I couldnt come! How did you do such a cute background? and How do you get your list of friends to have when they updated on the side? I'm clueless to this. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to stumble onto your blog. Congratulations on your marriage. Cannot wait for you to post your pictures.

    <3 The Drake Family (in New York)
    Uncle Scott, Aunt Diane, Sharlie, Scotty, Skyler, Sunny and Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. COURT!!! oh my gosh i love you so much!! you look absolutely beautiful in your dress. as soon as i finish this comment i am going to stalk your pictures on facebook. i am so so happy for you! YOU are one of the sweetest people ive ever met. bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Court!! i found your blog thru briannas. You looked beautiful in your wedding pictures! you two are soo cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics court! We had so much fun and I cant wait to see you when you come down for angies wedding! Love you!

    ReplyDelete