I am so proud of him and the struggles and accomplishments that he has done during the past two years! I am so glad he'll be moving to provo soon so we can hang out.
Mom's first hug...
Is this not the cutest thing ever?...
Reece is now the tallest and Grant couldn't believe this bean pole!
Danny and Reece waiting excitedly! haha
All the scurr boys reunited.
Already jumpin at the bit to play basketball!
The kids all together!

I just showed danny that pic and we are both cracking up! ha ha. That smile feature on your camera is just a scam. I swear it is just so you get funny pics like that. Ha ha. Love you! Bye!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Court! When did Reece get so grown up? I didn't even recognize him! How fun to have Grant home though. He came into my office last week for a root canal. He's a sweet kid. Love you girl.
ReplyDelete