January:
Seems so long ago. I don't think anything too exciting happened. I guess you could say it was my last semester of my undergrad! Other than that, just another day living in the snow.
February:
Celebrated my 22 birthday!
March:
Married my sweetheart Landon March 5, 2009, spent a weekend in San Diego for our honeymoon.

We also got our callings as primary teachers! We love our little 5 year olds!April:
I graduated from BYU with a Bachelor's Degree in Speech Language Pathology.

My best friend Angie was married.

May:
We moved into our current apartment in my Aunt's Basement!

June:
Landon completed the Eco Challenge with the football team.

Went on a cruise to the Caribbean!! My first cruise ever!


July:
Partied in Lake Powell (another first vacation for me) with Landon's family and got to visit my family in AZ as well.

August:
My brother Brian and Ashton were married in Vegas.

I started Graduate school at the University of Utah.

Landon started the accounting program at BYU.

September:
My best friend Dani was married.

October:
Went to Chili's for Halloween which was exactly what Landon and I did last halloween too! And carved pumpkins with our friends!

November:
Got to go to So You Think You Can Dance tour.

December:
Went to Vegas with the BYU football Team.

Celebrated Christmas in AZ!

Celebrated New Years in Kaysville.

HERE'S TO ANOTHER GREAT YEAR!

Hey cute girl! Thanks for your sweet comment. She is a cuttie. She has tuns and tuns of hair, I love it. You and Angie and Dani need to come see her :) The password is 2009. Love ya
ReplyDeleteCourt i was thinking about you today! I just miss you! I was thinking about the time you called me and just came over to my apt off of state street and we just talked on my bed, about boys. I miss you so much!! Drew and I really want to move to AZ, therefore you need to move next door! :) Hope school is going well.
ReplyDelete